Do you identify yourself as a world-class digital marketing genius? Are brands, games and learning topics that make your heart beat? If yes, you might be the one we are looking for!
Lightneer is looking for a seasoned marketer to join to we combine the expertise of casual gaming and top notch science into world’s leading learning IPs, in a way no-one has done before. We build mobile games, create animations and launch merchandise with the aim of getting millions of people to enjoy the fun of learning through our products.
Our first mobile game title Big Bang Legends is getting ready for global launch and we want you onboard to build it a success.
The role entails:
• Leadership and oversight of the marketing team
• Setting and follow up of goals and KPI’s
• Heading the brand marketing initiatives
• Games marketing leadership in close collaboration with the games team
• Leading marketing partnerships
The role requires:
• Solid experience and proven track record in games marketing / digital app marketing
• Strategic mind with hands-on execution power
• Strong leadership and team skills
• Analytical skills and understanding of key performance indicators within games/apps
• Understanding of performance marketing, growth hacking and brand marketing approaches
• Fluency in English and working in multicultural environment
• Flexibility and adaptability to high-pace startup environment
• Ability to travel to a limited extent
• Key position in our marketing team
• The chance to make a huge difference in how people learn
• Working with some of the world’s leading game developers and marketing gurus
• Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy etc.
• Inspiring office in the heart of Helsinki and some of the most amazing superhero colleagues on the planet
Ready for the challenge of your lifetime? Come say hi!
The position will be filled as soon as a we have found the right person. More info of the position from our CEO Lauri Järvilehto: firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 40 7709 771Apply