Is your dream to become a world-class marketing genius? Are brands, games and learning topics that make your heart beat? If yes, go on reading!
Lightneer is looking for a Marketing Assistant Trainee to join our badass marketing team that makes the amazing stuff we build known to the world.
Apply for the possibility to work with a world class game development professionals and help us mix learning with fun!
What we require:
- previous or soon-to-be-finalised education in the fields of digital/brand marketing or digital entertainment
- previous work experience, preferably within marketing, communications or management
- fluency in English and strong communication and teamwork skills
- creative mind with strong execution power
- ability to travel
- ability to make magic happen in a fast-phased, global environment
- fluency with modern office tools and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, WordPress, MailChimp)
- strong passion for digital marketing and mobile games
- mindset of being a superhero or being on your way to becoming one!
What we appreciate:
- Previous experience from events organisation
- Previous experience from mobile gaming and/or digital marketing and/or digital content production (such as photo and video editing, newsletters, website & social media updating etc)
What we offer:
- A traineeship for a minimum of 4 months with an option for a longer period and/or permanent employment
- Work with some of the most amazing superhero colleagues on the planet in an exciting international startup environment
- Active role in implementing a groundbreaking global game launch tour with Peter Vesterbacka and Lauri Järvilehto
- Flexible working hours
- Monetary compensation, competitive benefits, cool team events etc.
- Super inspiring office in the heart of Helsinki
Ready for the challenge of your lifetime? Come say hi!
Please apply by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The position will be filled as soon as a we have found the right person and the sooner (s)he can start, the better.