Design and visualize our game into a global success!
Lightneer is looking for a 2D Artist to join our badass team!
- Responsible for creating high quality graphic elements and designs such as scenery, UI objects, character assets etc. for game production and more
- Working according to established style guidelines and applying these to new visuals
- Collaborating with different members of the team on finding the best solutions in development and production processes
- Adapting to technical and other requirements for animation and game implementation
- Portfolio demonstrating experience and talent
- Strong 2D art skills
- Photoshop skills
- Good English language skills
Additional as a plus:
- Deep knowledge of atomic elements and physics not required, but curiosity, passion for learning and sharing of course a plus
- Experience and understanding of graphics production for Unity environment
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- The chance to make a huge difference in how people learn
- Working with some of the world’s leading game developers and marketing gurus
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy etc.
- Inspiring office in the heart of Helsinki and some of the most amazing superhero colleagues on the planet
If you think you are the one we are looking for please submit your application, cv and portfolio through the following link: